Thursday, December 2, 2010

DECEMBER

December has finally come and I'm so excited!!! Well as you know this is the month of Christmas and the season of giving.   I love December because I love the holiday shows that come on and the Christmas decorations that happens as well.  I'm planning on taking out my Tree this weekend so wish me luck.  I'm doing it early this year instead of two days before Christmas lol.  

When I was in high school I dream of getting married in December because I love the SNOW!!! Yes snow and any of you who live in the warm parts of the country may think I'm crazy but it is beautiful.  At night when I'm driving through my town I love looking at the white fluffy stuff that blankets the house and the street.  I love the way the moon reflects off the snow making it look like diamonds as it lightens up the night.  

Another reason why I like the snow because of the footsteps in the snow.  I like looking at the footsteps to see who made them and guess what gender it was.  yes I know I'm weird.  If there is a path in the snow that isn't travel i will travel it and make my own way.  

I also like to make desert and food during the holidays and I cant wait till Christmas comes so I can cook.  That is my hobby well next to writing. I live in the Midwest and I can;t wait until spring, summer, fall, and winter comes around because I love seeing seasonal changes.  

Happy Holidays,

Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment