Wednesday, December 8, 2010

OH NOO!!!

That's the title folks.  OH NOOO!!! Why do you ask? well I decided to take a break from school. yes a break.
I know what your thinking reader.  WHY?? I read everything about breaks from school. You don't go back.  You will have a life that will take you other places and you will just not go back.  Well reader as I'm writing this I made the decision that I will go back and complete what I started.  It just that right now school isn't for me.  I love writing at the moment and I'm planning on completing my novel and gain some real-life skills.  I have a job right now but I want another one and I hope that I will find one soon.
Writing is my passion and I know that I may not be the best at what I love but I will get better and at this rate everything is possible with life.
I want to be happy again reader.  Right now I'm stress, confuse, and I nervous.  I'm going to take a break and find a internship and live.  Actually live life to the fullest.  I don't want to go through the mundane attempt with life that is school, work, friends, wake up and do it over again.  I want adventure and if I meet that special someone and he doesn't like what I do he can move on.  Life is full of possibilities that should be conquer.  To me life is about the journey and not the destination.
                                                       XOXOXO,
                                                                 MIMI

No comments:

Post a Comment