Monday, September 21, 2009

Trauma

Week four-Trauma
Trauma, Trauma, Trauma, Traumatic.
“Maya! Maya! Are you o.k.? Wake up!”
“I need you to stand up. Can you hear me?” Great I am stuck in the middle of the woods with an unconscious girl who I do not know. I knew I shouldn’t have gone parachuting. I am going to yell at Matthew when I get out of this mess.
“OUCH!” Catalina stood up and fell back down.
“My ankle! This cannot be happening I am injured and I can’t stand up this is ridiculous.” Catalina grab her backpack and look for her cell phone. She took out her blackberry and dialed Matthew’s number. A busy tone greet her ears. She threw the phone to the ground.
“Crap! I am stuck in the middle of nowhere and my phone does not have signal. I have a blackberry and it doesn’t have signal out here!”
Catalina took out here water bottle and threw it on Maya face. She woke up and coughs up water.
“What happen?”
“Well when we was skydiving a updraft took us away from our landing spot and now we are in the middle of woods.”
“We can’t be that far from the spot we just have to walk.”
“Maya wake up! I think my ankle is broken and you are bleeding everywhere and I think you could be losing blood.”
“We can’t let that stop us and it is coming from my arm it will be o.k.”
Maya look around at the damage. Her bags were missing and that held the food and the supplies, and their parachutes was torn up.
Maya got up and walk around. Everything seem o.k. her body felt like it was in knots but other than that it will heal. The cut on her shoulder hurt but the blood seem to lessen up.
“This is going to BE HELL.” Catalina explain out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment