Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The things that Make Me SCARE

I am scare of lots of things the number one is failing college. I love college so much that I would stay here forever. LOL. I love learning. What can I say I am a geek
The second thing I am scare of spiders. I loathe them. They are disgusting. I run away from them everythign I see one. I know they can't hurt me but the way they look brings the song from scary movies in my head.
The third thing that I am scare of is heights. I hate Heights. I went on all the way up to the Sears Tower when I live in Chicago. I think t had fourty seven floors. When I reach the top and Look down I freak out.
The fourth thing I am scared of is Planes. I hate Planes because it is in the AIR!!! The thing that I hate about them is that they can crash. I know statistics say that they are safer but I don't care.
These are the things that scare me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miracle,
    I agree about the spiders part. Nice work updating your blog to make it look different. This is clear and easy to read.

    ReplyDelete