Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Untitled

I could tell the minute I got in the door and dropped my bag, I wasn't staying. It was horrible the room was a mess and the bathroom was atrocious.
"I can't believe I came on this vacation with you!" Amelia told him. She look around again hoping that the scenery would change. It didn't.
"Mark! You said you won a free trip to Jamaica. In a luxury hotel with concierge and five star dining!"
"I show you the brochure Amelia and I call and made the reservations and they told me exactly the same thing." She started crying and a rat crawl by her knee. She scream loudly.
It was a dump and it wasn't a hotel it was a dilapidated house in the middle of nowhere. There were no waiters and no five-star dining.
"I can't deal with this any longer. I am going to the taxi and I am telling him to take me back. I don't want to be here anymore."
"Amelia you can't. The taxi already left and I can't get service with my cellphone here. The nearest town is twenty miles away." She look at him her face went from sad to mad.
"I hate you! I can't stand you anymore. I am going to walk out of here and I do not want to see you ever again."
"You want make it five minutes out there. You are going to run screaming and fall off a cliff somewhere. You are too high class to survive. So let's make this situation a good thing." She look at him not saying anything.
"Come on Amelia we came on this trip to have a good time." She look at him and he was smiling. She loved the way he smiled and she loved the way he look at her. She thought about it and he was right. The situation is a good thing. She turn to him and said:
"O.k. let's have some fun." She needed this because all she been doing is work and no play. Yes she is going to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment