Monday, October 19, 2009

Week 7-The Heat of the Hike

Third level Dialogue

"Nikki I can't believe you talk me into going on this trip. I hate the woods and I hate hiking." Amanda said to her angerily.
"Amanda at the time it was a good idea, and it still is. You thought that hot teacher guy was coming." Amanda blush.
"I will admit it I thought he was coming, but now that he couldn't I am mad. I'm not a country girl. I am a city girl. I love shopping, getting my hair done, and manicures." Nikki ignore her complaints.
"Nikki are you listening to me? It's hot out here, and I bet it is over 100 degrees. I'm sweating like a construction working and my hair is out of place. I do not like this at all." Amanda made a point by pointing at her brown straight hair. It is out of place and fizzing. She look like a poodle.
"I am getting sick and tire of your compalints if you want to talk go to someone else. Oh wait you can't because we are the only people here! I don't need your fustrations taken out on me. We are here and we need to make the best of it." Nikki walk ahead of her. She is sick and tire of hearing Amanda's complaints.
"Nikki I am just saying. We are in the Montana Trail with noone around and somehow we got lost from our group."
"We got lost from our group because somebody over here had to pee and it took her forever to get it done."
"Nikki I had to pee and I wanted to find a comfortable spot. I didn't want to pee with animals and bugs around my sacred place." Amanda told Nikki.
"Well your sacred place was the one that got us in trouble and lost Amanda."
"You have the nerve you're the one who told me that you have a good sense of directions. 'follow me' you said. 'I know where we're going' yeah right you couldn't find a designer suit in the shopping mall even if it bit you."
"That is going too far. You have the nerve. All you think about is yourself and noone else. You go to college for free you treat your family like dirt and you don't care period. I thought you would change when you came along on this trip I guess you didn't."
"I hate you! I don't want to be friends anymore. You are a dumb person and the reason you hang out with me is because you like how rich I am."
"You can't say that because I known you even before your family got to be rich. When you dad got that raise and move up to the upper eastside you went crazy with money. I'm not fool and don't fool yourself. You can take the white girl out the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the white girl."
"That is a fuckin insult. If you want to box we can do it right here."
"I don't want to box with you. I am so over you stupidity. I am going to find a way out of these woods and if you want you can follow me and if you don't you can stay here. It doesn't matter."
Nikki walk off leaving Amanda to follow her.
Amanda stiood there watching Nikki walk off. It is night and on top of that it's cold. Amanda ran after her.
"I am sorry let's just make the best of it." Amanda apologize.
"Are you sure? I'm not going to take you whining and crying."
"I'm sure. It cold I'm dirty and you have the food." Nikki Laugh at that comment.
"O.k. lets go. I have the compass and it is pointing east so we are heading in the right direction." They walk off into the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment