Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Week 8- Explosion
They can't do this to me. They can't take my house away from me.
"You can't take my house."
"Yes we can ma'am. You bet your house and you lost. Now its mine to do as I please."
"You coward you are going to put an helpless old lady on the street. Wait until I get the news on this."
"Who would want to hear that sob story? A old lady put a bet on horses lose her house and now she is crying. Pathetic." Motley gave her a look the made the hardest of criminals freeze in place. He put his hand to his brow to block the sun rays.
"You are a mean old bastard, and I hate you." Greta yell at him. She is fifty years old and she didn't need this commotion. She had a stroke last year and she couldn't afford to have another one.
"I hate you too but a bet a bet. Now step aside for the nice moving people. There are going to take your stuff and put it in the truck and you can take it anywhere you want. As long as you are off the property by tonight.
"You damn bastard. Kiss my ass!"
"I already did ten years ago. Don't you remember?"
Greta yell at him for talking about that day.
"Don't bring up old memories. The past is the past. Let old memories stay buried with the dead."
"Let lies stay with dogs isn't that what we use to say?"
"O kiss it you old fool."
"I certainly will. you crazy cow."
"I rather be a mad cow than a crazy hatter." Greta told him.
"You still got it Greta I can give it to you. Your mouth is fouler than ever."
"You got the tough talkin' nasty mouth yourself. It's nastier than anybody in all of Tennessee."
"Whoo hoo. I miss are arguments."
"Hey boys you can put her stuff back into the house."
"Are you sure boss?"
"Yeah."
"Are we still getting paid for this?"
"Yeah you are."
"I miss you Motley."
"I miss you too Greta baby."

No comments:

Post a Comment